- 2pm - Talent Show at Kee Theatre
- Want to participate ? follow this link: Talent_Show_Infov2.pdf
- 6 to 8pm - Kid's Carnival - Kiester Community Center
- 6 to 7:30pm - Kid's Silent Auction **
- 6pm -Silent Auction starts **
- 7pm - Texas Hold'em at Kiester Legion
- 11am Volleyball Tournament (Double Elimination) at City Park Check-in begins at 10:45
- 12pm Horseshoes at City Park Check-in begins at 11:30
- 1:30 Build-a-Rocket Activity (All ages welcome, will launch at former ball field) **
- 2pm BINGO at Forever Berma's Hosted by Kiester Firefighter's Relief Ass.
- 2pm Cribbage
- 3pm Rocket Launch (Transportation provided)
- 5 to 7pm Meal Provided by Farmer's Coop Association **
- 6pm Silent Auction Ends **
- 6:45pm Raffle Drawing **
- 7pm Live Auction **
- 8:30-11:30 Dance at Kiester Legion - Music provided by Dietrich custom DJ Service
- ** indicates event at Kiester Community Center
Tshirts available for purchase from any KFAC member.
Sunday April 2nd
Friday, April 7th
Chili & Soup Cook-off **
Sloppy Joe/Hot Dog Sack Suppers **
Saturday, April 8th
DONATE TO OUR MISSION
Kiester for A Cure is a federally recognized non-profit charity. All donations are 100% tax deductible. Please consider us when making your charitable contributions.
Nominate a person in need...
Kiester for A Cure focuses on the needs of local families/individuals that are currently under a physician's care for a cancer diagnosis. If you know of a family/individual that is facing life style changes (loss of income, time away from home, family, excessive medical bills, travel expenses, etc.) please complete the brief nomination form. Select link below: